- Vouchers can be redeemed at retail agents at any location in Zambia with mobile coverage
- Individual vouchers are linked to unique beneficiaries on our system
- Retail agents receive instant electronic payment for vouchers redeemed
- Multiple user interfaces (i.e. PC, WAP, JAVA) allow for end-user flexibility and reliability
- Beneficiary data can be uploaded automatically prior to voucher distribution
- Individual vouchers can be linked to certain products, locations, and values
- Voucher prices for similar products can vary across location
- Fully auditable transaction data is available in real-time on the internet
- Reports to monitor and analyse data are available in real-time on the internet
- We set up retail agents as per your requirements
- We are a Bank of Zambia approved payment system
Beneficiary Choice: More agents means easier redemption for beneficiaries.
Increased Reach: Reduced administrative costs and improved targeting means more beneficiaries reached.
Targeted Delivery: Vouchers can be personalised to beneficiaries by value and product.
Reduced Fraud: Personalised vouchers verified by unique beneficiary ID numbers means less fraud than with other systems.
Robust Reporting: Real time automated reports.
Economic Development: Instant retailer payment and increased foot traffic incentivizes retailer participation and support local economies.
Current Clients and Reach
We have worked with the following clients on e-voucher projects in Zambia. Our system is also being used in Zimbabwe and Mozambique, and we're looking to continue to expand regionally.