|How to become a Zoona Agent:
- If you are operating a profitable business, you are eligible to sign a contract with Zoona to trade as an Agent on behalf of Zoona.
- After you have contacted Zoona to show your interest, your business activities and location will be evaluated and assessed for suitability.
- Should your application be approved, you will be presented with a contract.
- You will then undergo training and your store will be provided with Zoona marketing material.
- As a Zoona Agent, you will receive Customer care support and branding and supply assistance by Zoona and your transactions will be regularly monitored for growth.
How to become a Zoona Champion:
- Anyone wanting to become the next Zoona Champion must have already worked as a teller in a Champion location in Lusaka. Therefore, the first step is to approach one of these Champions with a job application.
- From here, the Champion manager must select the teller to be eligible to undertake the Zoona Champion training course. Before beginning the course, the teller will be required to submit her or his finger prints to the Police and present formal documentation to Zoona stating that she or he does not have a criminal record
- If successful in the training course, the new Champion will complete and sign a contract with Zoona, be assigned a location in Zambia, and receive a working capital grant to begin their operations.
- The working capital grant is assigned to expenses pre-determined by Zoona such as the rental costs of a kantemba location, branding, WAP-enabled mobile phones, and cash and electronic float. All of this is repaid by the Champion over time from the profits of their shop.
- During its operations, the Champion will receive management assistance by Zoona and will be monitored and required to submit daily cash reconciliations at the end of each business day, as well as hit quarterly growth targets for both transactions and profitability.
If you are interested in becoming an Agent or Champion, or you would like more information, please email our customer support on email@example.com, or phone us on +260 977 340 434.
- Anyone who wants to be an Agent will be required to read and complete the Agent Application Form.
- Copies of the following documents will also be required:
- ID-type photo of the agent
- Copy of Agent's NRC
- Agent's Business Profile
- Trading license (for each outlet)
- Tax license
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Copies of Memorandum and Articles of Association (where applicable)